How to purchase Equipment/Uniforms thru PAA
The purpose of this process is to inform our coaches and managers on how to use the tax exempt status of our association when purchasing uniforms and equipment for their Pond teams.
1. Coach reaches agreement with sponsor to purchase uniforms/equipment/whatever.
2. Coach acquires firm price quote from vendor (Fischers, Gaffney's, Johnny Macs, etc.).
3. Coach notifies PAA treasurer that a check is forthcoming from your sponsor.
4. Your sponsor may require the PAA tax exempt ID. This number is available from our treasurer.
5. Sponsor remits check to PAA.
Pond Athletic Association
Wildwood, MO 63040
6. Vendor invoices coach.
7. Coach requests check from PAA treasurer.
8. PAA remits payment to coach.
9. Coach remits payment to vendor.